Saturday, December 6, 2008

What Goes Around....


Jester is a bad-ass cat. He prefers sleeping upside-down at least 20 hours of the day on soft things... purring and sometimes letting his tounge hang out for fun. But whenever he gets outside something takes over...he becomes a scrapper, a cocky trouble maker. He'll often strut home with his tail swishing and a few hairs out of place, satisfied with his ability to defend the title of "king cat" in the 'hood. Today, he fell from the throne. I heard the screams...blood curdling squeels that sent a chill down my spine. Moments later my "Jestee 'Roo" staggered through the door...his once white fur was black with dust, his face had been mashed into the dirt, his back paw was bleeding, and one of his feet was green! Green! Jester is no longer cocky. He is curled up under the bed...he'll probably sleep for a day and come out ready to scrap again. He is a bad-ass. My sis Amberly is recording a song she wrote called "What Goes Around"....you know the rest. I'm gonna ask her if Jester can sing backup...

3 comments:

  1. Lol! This is funny! Your cat is crazy. Green paw? I wonder if it was over a lady cat?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it... I think that's one of the most unique and original blog posts I've ever read!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice... hopping on the blogging train... it's a good time - I added your link from our site.

    ReplyDelete